Nope, I don’t know who he or she is - but I got your attention, didn’t I? Since early last night, my throat has been on a steady decline making it near impossible to talk, eat, swallow, breath; you know - the unimportant stuff. And then there’s this coughing fit I go through that feels like someone crawled into my throat and is dragging a really coarse sandpaper across the back of my throat. I’m appealing to everyone out there to suggest a cure. I’ve listed below what I’ve tried so far. Thanks. Please just post a comment here with you’re best idea to get me talking again … wait, let me rephrase that, to get me breathing again - I promise to stay silent a little longer. Thanks again.
Here’s what I’ve Tried:
1. Forcing myself to breath through my nose.
2. Gargling with warm saltwater.
3. Gargling with warm water that has crushed aspirin in it.
4. Warm water with honey and lemon.
5. Chloroseptic Spray.
6. Throat Lozenges.
8. Keeping it well-lubricated with water.
9. Soft foods.
10. Sacrificing a live chicken.